ICICI internet banking is one of the useful banking facilities as with such a banking system you do not have to go anywhere. Moreover you get access to your account and it is same like you go to the bank and complete all banking formalities. In case you do not have access to net banking of ICICI bank or did not start ICICI net banking then this article will help you here. You can now continue reading to know more about process to activate ICICI bank online banking system.
What is ICICI net banking facility?
ICICI net banking facility gives you option to bank, you can also receive or send money to other ICICI bank accounts or bank accounts of other banks. But for this you must activate ICICI net banking option. Therefore in order to help you here we gave below all steps about how to start internet banking for ICICI bank.
However before you check steps to start ICICI bank internet banking you see uses of this internet banking below –
Features of ICICI net banking
- Fund transfer in India or abroad
- Pay all utility bills with bill payments feature
- Pay any visa credit card
- Mobile recharge specially recharge for your pre – paid mobile
- Open fixed as well as recurring deposits
- Request for a cheque book
- Check current balance in the account
- View account details
- Check unbilled statements etc
You can also learn more about open banking that is there in the market now a days and know what are advantages and other benefits of open banking in another article.
How to activate internet banking for ICICI bank account
- When you open account at ICICI bank you get internet banking user ID and password
- You get these things only in Welcome Kit that ICICI bank people give you
- If you have both these things then you go to official website of ICICI bank
- https://www.icicibank.com/online-services/generate-password-personal.page – this link will take you to official site
- From there you find ‘log in’ option on your right hand side
- Next you select ‘personal’ tab
- You then enter user ID and password
- These two things are very important because only then you can log in to your account
- And after that you click on enter
- From here you select whichever service you wish to choose
Points to remember:
- In case you have problem with log in to online banking then you give missed call on 092 230 111 14 because you get instant call back from this number
- You should also change your password as you can never keep using your ‘welcome kit’ password only and this step is for security reasons
- When you log in to your online banking account you see a dashboard
- This dashboard has all services so it will be easy for you to select one service or option and then continue with the process of online banking
Therefore when you follow all above steps of activation of ICICI bank account internet banking becomes simple process. Even this bank made process simple and easy so that you do not have problem when using this banking option.
On other hand you follow different process if you wish to activate internet banking for ICICI bank credit card. And to know that process you read another article on ICICI net banking for credit card holders.