Axis bank allows people to select internet banking option so that you can bank online. You get to use different banking services of Axis bank from either home or office. But for this you should first register your account number for Axis online banking. In case you already registered then you can activate Axis internet banking in simple way.
What are advantages of internet banking?
There are many advantages of internet banking and we gave this list of benefits below. You can read them and then understand how to know customer ID of Axis bank online. You will also know about Axis bank net banking registration online process.
Features of online banking in Axis bank
- Check account details
- Transfer funds
- Cheque book request and other requests
- Value added services
- Investment options
How to register for Axis bank internet banking services
Case 1: I have user ID and using online banking for first time
- In this case you click ‘first time user’ option on official site of Axis bank
- https://retail.axisbank.co.in/wps/portal/rBanking/axisebanking/AxisRetailLogin/!ut/p/a1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOKNAzxMjIwNjLwsQp0MDBw9PUOd3HwdDQwMjIEKIoEKDHAARwNC-sP1o_ArMYIqwGNFQW6EQaajoiIAVNL82A!!/dl5/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/ – this is the official link to Axis bank net banking first time user registration
You must have customer ID, account number, debit card and registered mobile number. You require customer ID to continue the process and you find it in welcome letter besides cheque book. In case you do not find it then you can send SMS to 56 76 782 stating ‘CustID’.
You send this message from registered phone number only. On other hand all NRI customers can use below procedure to log in to Axis website for net banking. But they should have KYC documents ready.
On other hand you can also know about mobile banking and advantages, features and how to register for mobile banking in simple ways. However for this you read another article on mobile banking and its services.
Process to register for net banking with Axis bank
- Once you click on – https://retail.axisbank.co.in/wps/portal/rBanking/axisebanking/AxisRetailLogin/!ut/p/a1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOKNAzxMjIwNjLwsQp0MDBw9PUOd3HwdDQwMjIEKIoEKDHAARwNC-sP1o_ArMYIqwGNFQW6EQaajoiIAVNL82A!!/dl5/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/ you go to another page
- Here you enter customer ID
- And you remember that log in ID is nothing but your customer ID for online banking registration
- In next step you enter 16 digit debit card number
- You also indicate ATM PIN with expiry date
- Further you select INR or Indian Rupee in card currency field
- You must read all terms and conditions before you accept internet banking services and click on ‘submit’ tab
- After this you enter log in password
- Authorities also ask you to re – enter your password
- So you enter transaction password before confirming it
- Apart from this you get OTP or one time password to your registered mobile phone number
- You must enter this number and then click ‘submit’
Hence when you follow above process then you can log in to your Axis bank account online in simple way. You can also read another article to know what to do if you did not register for Axis internet banking and wish to have online banking option.
It is so because you follow some other steps to register for online banking services from Axis bank when you do not have user ID and password.