What are Drones?
Drones are also named as unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) where aircraft can move on their own without taking the help of human pilot. Drones are nothing but a system helps to interacts with two people. UAVs operate in two ways one is remote control by a human operator or by onboard computers.
How are Drones useful?
This article will help you to know how Drones are useful in our day to day life. Drones play a major role in protecting the nation as an emergency manager. Drones come up with high-resolution cameras that record people in shopping malls, corporate offices. Drones are also helpful to crime department in investigating a case. Drones came up with new technology that can help to protect agriculture by capturing the pictures of the crop and gives information about the health of a crop. Drones detect pests, weeds, flooding or drought conditions.
Mostly Drones are used in many ways some of them are listed below
- Aerial surveys
- Package Delivery
- Aerial Transportation
- Photography and filmmaking
- Pinpoint pesticide delivery
- Forest fire fighting assistance
- Traffic monitoring
- Security and Surveillance
- Land Survey and real estate sales
- Livestock or range management
DEEP AERO is developing an Application Interface controlled by technologies that provide solutions on the blockchain which helps to advance in Drone economy.
DEEP AERO’s unique UTM (UAS traffic management) is a balanced framework for Air Traffic Management (ATM) and Drone or UAS Traffic Management (UTM). The DEEP AERO platform is developing a decentralized self-governing, independent, intuitive Drone or Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) Traffic Management (UTM) that will fortify secure flights of manned and unmanned aircraft in the airspace. This platform is based on blockchain technology powered by Application Interface (AI) which is going to revolutionize urban transportation system with the huge demand in Aviation and goods delivery at your doorstep.
How Funds are utilized
Deep Aero utilizes funds in the market to raise the money for the projects out of 100%, they used 50% of the funds are allotted to Research and Development. Thus, to develop Marketing and Promotion they are taken 25% of the funds. 10% of the funds are allocated to the Administration. When it comes to Technology Infrastructure they are going to give 10% of the funds and 5% are assigned to the purpose of the legal entity.
Drone Token Distribution
Distribution of the Drone Pre-Sale of Tokens will be held in the month of March 2018 from the time ICO has ended. If you wish to know token distribution then here you can find some of the details here:
- The total amount of the Tokens supply is of Rs 5,000,000,000.
- Out of the total amount founders will be allotted with 1,250,000,000 and is locked form 24 months.
- The people who advise about the project is assigned an amount of Rs 500,000,000
- Pre-sale of the Drones is going too held in the Month of March 2018 and 10% of the tokens are distributed for the pre-sale with an amount Rs 500,000,000.
- Another, 50% of the tokens are distributed to the operations performed at the ICO price and grants with Rs 2,500,000,000.
- Thus, out of 100%, only 5% of the tokens are used for marketing purpose with an amount of Rs 250,000,000.
For more Information
Website – https://www.deepaero.com/
Telegram – https://t.me/deepaerodrones
Twitter – https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones
Proof of Authentication–https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1293125