HDFC 24 hours customer care service and HDFC customer care toll free number are very useful to all HDFC bank customers. It is so because by using these details you can contact HDFC bank branches and clear all your doubts regarding HDFC banking services. Moreover there is HDFC customer care email address also using which you speak to HDFC employees.
HDFC customer care phone number
HDFC bank is Indian bank that has its branches all over India besides in foreign countries such as Hong Kong, Bahrain and Dubai. There are different services that HDFC personal banking services provide; some of these services are HDFC savings account, HDFC credit cards, HDFC current accounts, HDFC net banking facility etc.
There is one more service that HDFC provides and this is customer care centre of HDFC bank. This HDFC personal banking services customer centre solves your questions at the earliest. This bank also has many ways using which you can connect to HDFC banking services.
Some of these are HDFC 24 X 7 customer care help line, HDFC 24 hours, 7 days a week available phone banking customer care email address or HDFC free help line phone number or email ID.
HDFC credit card toll free number
This bank also provides separate toll free number for its credit card services so that you do not face any problems in future especially when connecting with HDFC bank agents.
HDFC 24 X 7 customer care help line phone numbers state wise
Below you find phone banking numbers of HDFC bank and these are state wise HDFC 24 hours help line phone numbers. You can call these numbers and clear all your doubts with official HDFC bank agent.
HDFC city wise phone banking customer care number
- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi and NCR, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Mumbai is 61 60 61 61
- Andaman and Nicobar, West Bengal and Sikkim: 983 1073 333
- Andhra Pradesh : 994 9493 333
- Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura: 180 010 397 33
- Assam – 99 571 933 33
- Bihar, Patna and Jharkhand: 186 0266 61 61
- Chandigarh, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi and Lucknow: 616 06 16
- Goa and Maharashtra but it does not include Mumbai: 989 0603 333
- Gujarat: 989 82 711 11
- Haryana HDFC bank customer care: 9996 243 333
- Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh (it is toll free from all BSNL landline: 1800 180 43 33
- Karnataka: 99 458 633 33
- Kerala HDFC phone number help line: 989 56 633 33
Only some phone numbers are toll free numbers here.
HDFC bank branch help line phone numbers state wise list
- Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh: 9893 603 333
- Orissa: 993 79 033 33
- Pondicherry and Tamil Nadu HDFC bank customer care service number: 984 06 733 33
- Punjab: 981 53 311 11
- Rajasthan: 987 50 033 33
- Telangana: 9949 4933 33
- Uttar Pradesh as well as Uttarakhand HDFC customer care help line number is 993 59 033 33
HDFC NRI phone banking toll free help line number
HDFC existing account holders toll free number 24 X 7 phone number –
- Canada: 855 999 60 61
- Singapore HDFC bank branch number is 800 101 28 50
- U S A: 855 999 60 61
- HDFC bank help line number for other countries are 91 226 760 61 61
HDFC NRI account opening assistance toll free help line number
- Canada: 855 846 37 31
- Singapore: 800 101 27 98
- U K HDFC bank help line number is 800 756 29 93
- U S A HDFC toll free number: 855 207 81 06
- If you are calling from other countries then you can click on following link to go to official HDFC bank website – https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/webforms/apply/click2talk.asp?pcode=zedo_Accounts-TollFree&_ga=2.155216315.180310583.1509342320-878605798.1509342320
- You fill some details and then HDFC bank agents calls you to clear your queries
Also know more about HDFC internet banking facility.
HDFC bank contact address for resident customers
For queries related to HDFC credit cards you send mail to following address –
In case of regular post you send mail to below given address –
HDFC regular post address for credit cards
Manager, HDFC Bank Cards Division, PO BOX # 8654, Thiruvanmiyur PO Chennai – 600 041.
On other hand when you are sending query by courier you use below address –
HDFC queries courier address is
Manager, HDFC Bank Cards Division, # 8, Lattice Bridge Road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai – 600 041
HDFC contact address
You can also send your queries to below given address as it is for products that do not relate to credit card of HDFC bank branches. This is also one of the important offices of HDFC banks.
HDFC Bank Ltd., New Building; “A” Wing 2nd floor, 26 – A Narayan Properties, Chandivali Farm Road, Off Saki Vihar Road, Chandivali, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 072.
HDFC toll free help line numbers list
- 180 0425 43 32 (this 24 X 7 toll free number for HDFC bank is only for BSNL and MTNL)
- 1800 22 40 60 (however this toll free phone number is only for BSNL and MTNL users and you can use contact this number from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8 pm whereas on Saturday and Sunday this service is available from 8 am to 4 pm)
- HDFC mutual fund and investment services toll free number is 1800 221 006; you can contact this number from any BSNL or MTNL and is available from Monday to Friday from morning 9: 30 to 6: 30 pm while on Saturday it is available from 9: 30 am to 1: 30 pm
HDFC corporate office address
HDFC Bank House
1st floor, C.S. No.6/242, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013.
Toll free help line phone numbers of HDFC bank branch
- HDFC call center phone number is 180 022 40 60 is available from 8 am to 8 pm from Monday to Friday but on Saturday and Sunday it is available only from 8 am to 4 pm (toll free HDFC bank call centre number is only available from BSNL or MTNL land line number)
HDFC bank grievance redressal officer (banking products) help line number
- You can call on 022 285 693 03 from Monday to Friday from 9: 30 am to 6: 30 pm but on Saturdays you call from 9: 30 am to 1: 30 pm only as this service is available only during these timings.
HDFC credit card complaint officer contact number
- You call on 044 236 256 00 from Monday to Friday from 9: 30 am to 5: 30 pm whereas on Saturday this facility is available from 9: 30 am to 5: 30 pm only.
HDFC demat account grievance redressal officer contact phone number
- In case you wish to know more about or clear your doubts regarding demat accounts of HDFC banks then you call on 022 285 693 03 and this facility is available from 9: 30 am to 5: 30 pm from Monday to Friday in all weeks.
HDFC contact address for banking products or depository services
Shrikant Shashikant Sapre (Grievance Redressal Officer)
Grievance Redressal Cell, HDFC Bank Ltd, 5th Floor, Tower B, Peninsula Business Park, Lower Parel West, Mumbai 400 013.
HDFC bank credit card complaints address
Manikandan PS (Grievance Redressal Officer)
HDFC Bank Cards Division, 8, Lattice Bridge Road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600 041.
Thus by using any of the HDFC help line phone numbers or HDFC email address you can contact HDFC customer care department 24 X 7.
Know how to find out IFSC codes of different banks.