IDBI bank customer care help line number and IDBI customer care email address are services that IDBI bank offers so that you can clear your doubts regarding any banking related services of IDBI. This article tells you about IDBI bank home loan customer care, IDBI customer care grievance cell centre. You also have idea of IDBI credit card customer care number in the article.
IDBI bank customer care 24 x 7 toll free numbers
- 1800 221 070 or 1800 20 019 47 – these are the customer care centre numbers of IDBI bank and you can call on any of these numbers from your mobile phone numbers or landline phones
IDBI credit card customer care toll free number
IDBI bank provides 24 – hour service toll free customer care phone number by using which you can contact representatives of IDBI bank. They solve your queries related to credit card of IDBI bank.
- 1800 425 760 024 – this is the 24 hours, 7 days a week IDBI credit card customer care toll free number
- There is another phone number for clearing doubts on IDBI credit card but it is non – toll free number which means that you pay for the call charges and this phone number is 022 404 260 13
- You remember that these call charges depend on service network providers
Call centre phone numbers of IDBI bank for Indian and NRI customers
- 022 669 370 00 – this is IDBI customer call centre phone number but when you call on this number then charges will be applicable
- This number is only for Indian customers
- But when NRIs wish to contact IDBI bank then they can call on – 0091 22 669 370 00, again charges will be applicable as this is non – toll free number
IDBI bank credit card complaint phone numbers
- IDBI credit card toll free number is 1800 425 76 00
- Credit card of IDBI non – toll free number is + 91 022 404 260 13
IDBI customer care email address
You can contact IDBI customer care through email as well. However for this you must send email to – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also know more about SIP or systematic investment plan here.
How to block debit card of IDBI bank through SMS
There is one option for customers of IDBI and this is only applicable when you wish to block your debit card and you can do this easily. It is so because now bank allows you to send SMS so that blocking of debit card happens.
Below you find two options by using which you block your IDBI debit card.
- Option 1 – When you do not remember your IDBI debit card number you send SMS to 567 67 77 and this SMS should be in following manner – BLOCK <Customer ID>
- Option 2 – When you remember debit card number then you send SMS to 56 767 77, this SMS must be like this – BLOCK <Customer ID> <Card Number>
Anti – corruption IDBI hot line phone number
There is separate anti – corruption phone number using which you can contact this bank and register your complaint. For this you have to call on – 1800 228 444 while this phone number is available only from 10 am to 6 pm.
So you can call bank any time between 10 in the morning and 6 in the evening and raise complaints or give feedback.
Registered office of IDBI bank address
Forwarding complaints or feedbacks through post is also possible now but for that you have to send a post to official address that is registered office of IDBI. Below we gave complete address of IDBI bank registered office.
Address of IDBI bank office registered
IDBI Bank Ltd.
IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005
Thus by using either toll free numbers of IDBI bank customer care service or by sending emails or via post you can contact customer service cell of the bank. On other hand there is another option for you to connect to customer centre of IDBI and for this you go to IDBI bank branch.
Know how to find IFSC code of IDBI bank online.