Axis bank allows every Axis bank customer to use online banking services however for this you must follow rules and regulations so that you do not have problems. First thing that you should have is user ID and password for Axis net banking. You get these details in your ‘welcome kit’ which you get after you open bank account with Axis bank. But if you do not password and user ID then you follow different steps. It is so because only then you register for net banking.
First time registration for Axis net banking services
In case it is your first time registration for Axis bank net banking services then you check below rules. As in this article we gave step by step process of how to register and activate net banking for Axis bank account.
Case: I do not have user name and password and I did not register for Axis bank internet banking
- You should get Axis bank internet banking form
- You may get this form at any Axis bank branch or you go to official site to get form
- https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/default-document-library/axisbankinternetbanking-ftf-form.pdf?sfvrsn=0 – this link helps you take print out of Axis bank online banking registration application form
- Remember that this form is in PDF format
- So you take print out of this form and fill details
- However before you fill details in this form you read instructions that are there in application form
- When you fill form you submit it to Axis bank branch office
- And you remember that you register for Netsecure with your phone number
Also learn features and advantages of online banking.
What is Netsecure from Axis bank?
Netsecure is nothing but a verification method so that there is extra security to online transactions. Thus whatever transactions you do online such as bill payment, transfer of funds or mobile phone recharges it is all safe.
Continue process for first time registration for Axis bank internet banking
- Apart from submitting online banking registration form at Axis bank you can go to Axis bank ATM
- At ATM you register for net banking using registered mobile number
- When above steps complete Axis bank sends you password for your net banking by mail
Points to remember
- When you receive Axis bank net banking password you can log in at https://retail.axisbank.co.in/wps/portal/rBanking/axisebanking/AxisRetailLogin/!ut/p/a1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOKNAzxMjIwNjLwsQp0MDBw9PUOd3HwdDQwMjIEKIoEKDHAARwNC-sP1o_ArMYIqwGNFQW6EQaajoiIAVNL82A!!/dl5/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/
- You can also register for Netsecure here
- But for that you select ‘mode of Netsecure’
- Then you enter registered mobile number before you click on ‘submit’ tab
Thus when you complete all these steps registration for online banking with Axis bank completes even when you do not have user ID or password. And it is only after registration that you may use any of the services given by Axis bank.
On other hand if you have user ID and password then you can directly activate Axis bank internet banking online. There is another option of activating online banking option for Axis bank account at any Axis bank ATM.